Monday, June 14, 2021

My Holy Spirit Reflection

 Holy Spirit Artwork



  1. What did you accomplish?

I am proud of myself because I know how to draw and be fast. This meant that I finished my work on time.



  1. Are you satisfied with your final artwork? Why / Why not?


I was happy because it was my first time drawing a bird. I think I drew the bird well.





  1. What did you find easy when creating your Holy Spirit artwork?

I found drawing a bird easy and dying the paper.




  1. What did you find challenging when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? 

I found drawing the cross challenging and painting the bird.


  1. What do you need to work on? 

I need to work on learning how to draw a cross. And being more creative and confident in myself.







  1. What would you adjust with your Holy Spirit Artwork? 

I would take painting slowly because I was going too fast and it made my cross look not how I wanted it.





7. What would you do next time to improve your Holy Spirit artwork?

I would do a bigger drawing next time and work on doing my cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment